MapTools.org

[maplab-users] =?iso-8859-1?Q?Help_with_configuration?=

rober_mar@iol.it rober_mar@iol.it
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:42:11 +0200
Dears All,
I,ve installed PHP, Maplab and MapServer on my server, a Win NT with
IIS4.
After some work, evrything seems to be ok, but:
- the configuration view reports an error in Mapscript (Mapscript not
found - Error in configuration message). So, I've tried to comment the
line in PHP.ini, but this option, may not be right using maplab, a full
page of errors messages appears. Then I tried to uncomment the php.ini
line, and to remove the "!" in the row interesting the mapscript.dll in
info.php. Now info.php give me the following message: "Warning:
MapScript: Unable to register functions, unable to load in Unknown on
line 0". In Maplab configuration, now, mapscript seems to be loaded! It
is all right?
- The second point is something of interest, I think. When I try to
make a preview in MapEdit, the preview page report as follow:
"Warning: MapServer Error in msSaveImage():
(/tmp/ms_tmp/10318375654291.gif) in D:\MoneyPenny\Web\itasca\maplab-
2.0rc2\htdocs\mapedit\preview.php on line 400

Fatal error: Failed writing image to /tmp/ms_tmp/10318375654291.gif in
D:\MoneyPenny\Web\itasca\maplab-2.0rc2\htdocs\mapedit\preview.php on
line 400"
The Tmp directory is set to d:\tmp and add a subdir like ms_tmp. This
one is mapped in IIS, and a .gif file present in this directory is
currently visible by browser (IE 5).
I tried to made some modifications in config files, like to map jpeg or
png files, and of course trying to choose a different kind in "Image
type", but with the same messages...
What can I do?
Thanks for the interest
Roberto