MapTools.org

[maplab-users] How to output scale from gmapfactory

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:01:58 -0400
Steven, I think there are several php_mapscript calls that cause the
scale to be calculated.  You can try inserting a call to preparequery()
or setextents() using the current extents just before you display the scale.

Cheers,

Paul