MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Where/How do session vars get saved in gmf_apps?

woodbri@swoodbridge.com woodbri@swoodbridge.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:06:02 -0400
OK, I am now going bleary-eyed and must have missed the obvious. Can
someone point out how/where session vars are saved in a gmapfactory
app?

What I am trying to do is add a few more vars the the $oMapSession
object so I can pass additional into to wrapper/drawmap.php or should
I just be adding them directly to $_SESSION

But separately from that, I can't find code the sets $_SESSION or
session_register(), so how are these getting set?

-Steve