MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Color Picker

Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:49:26 -0400
Hello,

I just tried hacking the color picker to make it default to web-safe mode,
but it stopped working in IE5.5 with whatever JVM comes with it (Kept
working with my JVM, I use aJava Plug-In).

I used Sun's j2sdk1.4.0_01 ... I got some warning about deprecated
method/functions/whatever, but they didn't seem to cause problem at the time
... turns out it breaks the app.

So for now I have reversed back to the class file that came with rc2 ... But
could someone tell me which java compiler was used and so on, so that I may
try to switch it to default web safe?

Either that or, if someone could post the necessary class file with the
modification (just 2 lines to change) that'd be much appreciated :)

Thanks in advance for the help,

Jean-François Doyon
Internet Service Development and Systems Support
GeoAccess Division
Canadian Center for Remote Sensing
Natural Resources Canada
http://atlas.gc.ca