MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Where/How do session vars get saved in gmf_apps?

woodbri@swoodbridge.com woodbri@swoodbridge.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:16:12 -0400
Paul,

Thank you for your reply. I finally figured most of that out. I think
the cleaner way will be to just add params to the URL and grab them
in drawmap.php like you suggested.

BTW, on the scale = 0 problem I had earlier was caused by the fact I
used $oSession in stead of $oMapSession -- Duho!

-Steve