MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Error - Shape File Attribute Picker

Andrew Hallam Andrew Hallam <ahallam@digitalearth.com.au>
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:36:14 +1000
Hi DMS,

I downloaded the latest maplab-2.0-dev Windows version. I'm using MapServer
3.6.2 from your web site, and PHP 4.2.3 (CGI with IIS4).

The first time I ran through the tutorial my map file would not display
images after I had deleted the bathymetry and populate places layers.
However, I have been unable to reproduce that problem.

One problem that does repeat is that the Shape File Attribute Picker will
not display. I get:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
D:\maplab-2.0-dev\htdocs\common\picker\shape_file_attr.php on line 129

The code on that line is:	 $gErrorManager->setErrorHandler("errHandler");

I'm assuming $gErrorManager has not been instantiated. I tried changing it
to $_SESSION["gErrorManager"]->setErrorHandler("errHandler");

That removed the error, but I got nothing in the Attributte Picker frame
(shapefileattr.phtml).

Regards
Andrew Hallam

Digital Earth Pty Ltd