MapTools.org

[maplab-users] maplab preview error

"Saulnier, Jean-François" jsaulnie@NRCan.gc.ca
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:23:05 -0400
Hi everyone,

I'm new to using MapLab and I'm encoutering this problem. Running mapedit
and clicking on 'preview' ends up with these messages:

Warning: MapServer Error in msProcessProjection(): major axis or radius = 0
or not given in C:\maplab\common\wrapper\map_session.php on line 271

Fatal error: Failed to open map file c:/tmp/map_tmp//3d8f55fd0ed26.map in
C:\maplab\common\wrapper\map_session.php on line 271 my settings:

My settings are:

windows 2000
IIS 5.0
php 4.2.2
map server 3.6
maplab 2.0 rc2
mapscript 3.6

Can somebody please help me to fix that problem? Thanks in advance.

J-F Saulnier