MapTools.org

[maplab-users] disappearing hostname while trying to create a new map.

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:07:38 -0400
Gardner,

two ideas:

1. the values of the $_SERVER array are used to compose this URL and
these values are gathered from the web server.  We know of differences
between IIS and Apache in this respect, so it is not suprising that
there would be problems with other web servers.  Please send me a copy
of the output from <? phpinfo(); ?>  and I will check it.

2. please try the latest nightly build of maplab, we have been working
on quite a few bug fixes and while I can't bring anything to mind, it
seems to me that we may have fixed an issue like this recently.

Cheers,

Paul