MapTools.org

[maplab-users] (no subject)

Kurt.Gerber@cde.unibe.ch Kurt.Gerber@cde.unibe.ch
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:43:52 +0200
Hi,
I'm a beginner with maplab and tried to install it on a debian woody with
mapserver 3.6.5.
I have installed maplab-2.0rc5 and the webserver-user has full access
rights. But when I access maplab/htdocs, I receive only the following
error:

Warning: Wrong parameter count for mkdir() in
/var/www/maplab/htdocs/common/session/session.php on line 72

Warning: Wrong parameter count for mkdir() in
/var/www/maplab/htdocs/common/session/session.php on line 179

I tried to get into this 'session.php' script, but I couldn't figure out
which directory should be created with mkdir().

Could anyone give me a hint?
Thanks!

Kurt Gerber

e-mail: kurt.gerber@cde.unibe.ch