MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Short tags

Sacha Fournier sfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:39:28 -0400
Hi,

All tags was short tags before the release of Maplab 2.0.1. And before
the release we changed all files to use log tags. I guess some files
sliped from our hands.

Anyway, We'll take a look before the next release, and make sure there's
still no short tag used.

In the mean time, you can try to convert them automagicly by calling
this simple (yeah right) perl command form your prompt, in each
directory where you can find .php or .phtml files tha contain the short
tag. It will convert to long tag.

perl -pi -e 's@<\?(\W)@<\?php$1@g' *.php *.phtml

We're really sorry about that. Hope this help.

--
Sacha Fournier
Applications Developer

www.dmsolutions.ca