MapTools.org

[maplab-users] setting maplab

Gi Kat kagi_13@yahoo.ca
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:31:00 -0400 (EDT)
--0-1961497311-1061411460=:10296

Thank you Jeff i change the configuration on my IIS and now I'm able to see the page... but i still have a problem. When I try to open MapBrowser I get a CGI error and when I try to open a mapfile I get this error "Notice: Undefined index: bReadOnly in D:\maplab\htdocs\common\file_browser\Browser.phtml on line 4" do you have an idea about that?

Thanks again!

--0-1961497311-1061411460=:10296

<DIV>Thank you Jeff i change the configuration on my IIS and now I'm able to see the page... but i still have a problem. When I try to open MapBrowser I get a CGI error and when I try to open a mapfile I get this error "<STRONG>Notice</STRONG>: Undefined index: bReadOnly in <B>D:\maplab\htdocs\common\file_browser\Browser.phtml</B> on line <B>4" do you have an idea about that?</B></DIV>
--0-1961497311-1061411460=:10296--