MapTools.org

[maplab-users] OpenMapFileBrowser() window size

Fred Warnock warnock@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 01 Dec 2003 14:42:50 -0500
Hi Tyler,

Thanks for the feedback on that dialogue.  I think that probably the
least invasive solution would be to add scroolbars, and the capacity to
resize, and make the dialogues a little bigger to accommodate larger text.

Lately I've been working on dialogue designs that stretch and contract
to fit variable window sizes, but there is always a minimum required size...

I assume that your fonts were set to large because you have a high
resolution set on your monitor.

oh, and most of the popup ads that slip through my popup suppression are
all graphics, so they circumvent the problem altogether.

fred

   Fred Warnock
   Web, Graphic & Cartographic Design