MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Preview isn't working after refresh in Mapedit.

Zak James zak-ms@hoppsan.org
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:03:28 -0500
Is this error message appearing in the preview window or the main
mapedit window? Does anything appear in the preview window?

Have any changes been made to the tutorial map before the preview is
launched?

zak
--
Zak James