MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Preview isn't working after refresh in Mapedit.

Steven Zussino stevenzussino@knet.ca
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:17:31 -0600 (CST)
I have commented out the error message in preview.phtml and the following
appears instead:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msLoadMap(): in
/var/www/html/mapserver/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line 221

Warning: Failed to open map file
/var/www/html/mapserver/tmp/3fd0f089c2968.map in
/var/www/html/mapserver/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line 221

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msLoadMap(): in
/var/www/html/mapserver/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line 221

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msLoadMap(): in
/var/www/html/mapserver/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line 221

Warning: Failed to open map file
/var/www/html/mapserver/tmp/3fd0f089c2968.map in
/var/www/html/mapserver/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php on line 221

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/mapserver/htdocs/mapedit/preview.php on line 309

These errors appear in the preview window.  However, I am able to one
successful preview but if I try to view additional layers after or zoom in
I receive the previous.  Also no changes to the tutorial map have been
made before the preview.

Thanks.