MapTools.org

[maplab-users] missing symbol selection box

paul oduro kwaku_duro@hotmail.com
Tue, 09 Dec 2003 11:10:52 -0600
All

My system specs are as follows:

win 2k svr
apache 2.X
mapserver 4.X
maplab 2.1 (newest off the dm solutions site)
php 4.3.3

I have gotten Canadian map (demo) to work. I get an error message that the
symbol selection box is unavailable (paraphrase mine). I can select/browse
the color box, but not the symbol selection box. Is there something I am
doing wrong?

Also I notice that the zoom out button is activated with a click but the
zoom in button is activated by clicking and drawing a box. Is that how it is
intended.

Is there a more comprehensive users manual besides that which comes with the
gmap zip? If not is there one in the works?

Don’t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays.
Get MSN Extra Storage!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es