MapTools.org

[maplab-users] missing symbol selection box

Zak James zak-ms@hoppsan.org
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:05:54 -0500

> I have gotten Canadian map (demo) to work. I get an error message that
> the symbol selection box is unavailable (paraphrase mine). I can
> select/browse the color box, but not the symbol selection box. Is
> there something I am doing wrong?

I thought that had been fixed, but I guess there is still a problem.
Are you using 2.1RC3?

> Also I notice that the zoom out button is activated with a click but
> the zoom in button is activated by clicking and drawing a box. Is that
> how it is intended.

Yes.

> Is there a more comprehensive users manual besides that which comes
> with the gmap zip? If not is there one in the works?

There is a tutorial with the maplab distribution that has been updated
for 2.1. A more complete user manuals is planned.

zak

Zak James