MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Small problems with MapLab or MapServer

Marcin "CODI" Kołodziej Marcin "CODI" Kołodziej
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:19:58 +0100
Hello from Poland !

      First of all I want to thank to all MapLab/MapServer developers, it's a great
tool.
     But I have a few problems with it :).
I am using shp files as maps. But I can't preview dbf file attributes when
I am using "Shape File Atributes Picker" from MapLab.
Event if I'm writing real attribute (without picking) into LabelItem
or for Filter or Join items they don't working. It looks like this version
of MapLab or MapServer don't see them.
Maybe I'm making some mistakes, which ???

Configuration :
Windows XP Profesional
Apache 1.3.29
PHP 4.3.2
MapServer version 4.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=PDF O
UTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIEN
T SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INP
UT=SHAPEFILE

MapLab 2.1 RC3

--
Best Regards,