MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Manage Servers Problem

Stephen D. King s.d.king@abdn.ac.uk
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:06:14 -0000
I have just set up MapLab for the first time on a Windows 2003 machine with
IIS 6.0. The version of MapLab is 2.1-rc3.
Everything appears to be working okay apart from the Manage Servers
dialogue. When I try to connect to a server (e.g. CubeSERV) I get the
following message at the top of the web page:

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen <http://www.php.net/function.fopen> ]:
php_hostconnect: connect failed in
E:\maplab-2.1-rc3\htdocs\common\phpwms\server_data_manager.php on line 2093

Warning:
fopen(http://ceoware2.ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca/cubewerx/cubeserv/cubeserv.cgi?REQUES
T=Capabilities) [function.fopen <http://www.php.net/function.fopen> ]:
failed to create stream: Bad file descriptor in
E:\maplab-2.1-rc3\htdocs\common\phpwms\server_data_manager.php on line 2093

I have checked my file permissions and they are okay (e.g. IUSR has write
permissions).

Can anyone help?

Many thanks,
Stephen