MapTools.org

[maplab-users] help needed

Zak James zak-ms@hoppsan.org
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:58:03 -0500
Hi,

Mapserver can't write to that temp directory for some reason. Does
c:\tmp\ms_tmp exist? Does your web server have write access there? Look
at that directory and see if there are any image files there as a test.

Once that's working, you need to have the mapfile's imageurl and
imagepath point to the same place on your server, one via a url and one
via the file system. The tutorial.map file may not have this set up
correctly for your system: you can edit it in a text editor to correct
this.

zak