MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Error in msSaveImage(): GIF Output is not available

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 10:56:53 -0500
Vincenzo, you are in a catch 22 ;)  Rosa is a java applet and, until
quite recently, Java didn't support PNG.  JPEG should work fine.  I
believe that there is a ROSA version that supports PNG ... not sure what
you need to do about it though, it may be that you just need to install
a new java VM?

Cheers,

Paul