MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Error in msSaveImage(): GIF Output is not available

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 10:56:56 -0500
There are 2 versions of Rosa, one with PNG support and the other one without. Make sure that you are using the one with PNG support. If you download the rosa from thje site, look
for rosa_png.jar in the zip(tar) file :

  http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/webtools/rosa/rosa_downloads.html

Later,