MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Problems Creating Mapfile in MapEdit

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 11:20:57 -0500
John, we identified this as a problem in MapLab RC3 and the latest
development version (maplab dev) was provided to fix this problem.
Please try this version.  If you are still having problems, let me know.
  We are just about to finalize version 2.0 in the next couple of weeks
and if there are issues related to this they will have to be fixed.

Cheers,

Paul

--
Paul Spencer