MapTools.org

[maplab-users] strange behaviour in MapLab2.0rc3

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:07:16 -0500
Scott, I am assuming that you followed the discussion on the
mapserver-users list re PHP 4.3.1 and PHP_SELF.  Have you put something
in the auto_prepend in php.ini to fix PHP_SELF?  Or is this not a
problem on Windows?

Some of the problems with IE are fixed for the next RC which I hope to
have out by Friday barring significant problems.  Specifically the dev
version fixes the file browser problem.

I'm not sure about the "the parameter is incorrect" problem?

Cheers,

Paul