MapTools.org

[maplab-users] path conflicts in mapedit

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:13:05 -0500
Philipp, you are probably right.  There are a couple of outstanding
'path' issues in maplab right now.  We are currently not able to look
into this, we are hoping that they will be addressed in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,

Paul