MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Restricted number of class per layer ?

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:54:44 -0500
Fabrice, this is a built-in limit in mapserver that is set at compile
time (i.e it can be changed if you build mapserver executables yourself.
  The reason is largely historical and for performance, but I think that
the mapserver developers have been discussing the possibility of
restructuring some of the internal structures in mapserver to remove the
necessity for this.  You should probably address any issues to the
mapserver-users mailing list to make your opinion known ... the more
people that ask for a feature, the more likely it is that it will be done.

Cheers,

Paul