MapTools.org

[maplab-users] [Fwd: [Mapserver-users] Maplab beginner problem]

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:01:58 -0500
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Mapserver-users] Maplab beginner problem
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:30:02 -0000
From: "patruno" <patruno@istat.it>
To: <mapserver-users@lists.gis.umn.edu>

Hi anyone!

Probably my problem is stupid, but  I cannot sleep because of it!!

I'm building up a mapfile using Esri shapefiles that normally you can
find in the folder "esridata" after you install
Arcview.
The problem is when I ask for the preview of my mapfile. (I use Maplab)
In fact, the map is completely blank (or empty?). I've tried to change
the coordinate according to the coordinate of the upper left corner and
bottom right corner that I obtain opening my shapefile with Arcexplorer
but ... nothing.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance