MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Maplab beginner problem]

Philipp Jacob philipp.jacob@geosysnet.de
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:48:02 +0100
Hi,

I have had the same problem. - No MapBrowser output...
My problem was the httpd.conf.

After removing the php_module from apache, it couldn't deal anymore with
files ending on .php
So I added the following lines to my httpd.conf:
AddType application/x-httpd-php-cgi .php
Action application/x-httpd-php-cgi /cgi-bin/php

And after restarting apache everthing works fine.
Don't know if this fits on your problem.

God Luck!
Philipp