MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Problems with "save as"

Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:13:17 -0500
Paul,

As a reminder, we're on Linux of course :) And right now using PHP 4.2.2 ...

So if you're saying you should have a final 2.0 within the next couple of
weeks, then that's fine, I'm sure we can live with this issue until then.

Thanks,
J.F.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Spencer [mailto:pagameba@magma.ca]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 10:36 AM
To: Jean-Francois.Doyon@ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca
Cc: maplab-users@dmsolutions
Subject: Re: [maplab-users] Problems with "save as"

JF,

we modified the filebrowser between RC3 and the latest dev version to
fix a problem on Windows.  I'm pretty sure it was a problem like this.
We are going to be working on MapLab next week to clean up a couple of
issues and then make a final 2.0 release.  I will make sure that this
one is looked into and corrected as part of that process.

Thanks,

Paul

Jean-Francois.Doyon@ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A little while ago I upgraded from rc2 to rc3 ... And all mostly seems to
be
> going ok, except there seems to be a little problem with the "save as"
> function.
>
> What happens is that the users browses to the directory where he wants to
> save, in our case it's "/home/mapdata/aoc_v3/english" ...
>
> In the filename text box, only the word "english" appears, which is itself
> incorrect, I guess it should be blank.
>
> So I remove that, and type in a file name.
>
> Then I get an error that it can't create the file
> "/home/mapdata//filename.map" ...
>
> As you might have guessed, "/home/mapdata" is the file_browser_root.
>
> For now, we're gonna have users type the path relative to
file_browser_root