MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Re: Yet troubles in MapBrowser and IExplorer previews

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:43:02 -0500
Hi Expander,

I had a look at your screenshots and the first thing I would suggest
would be to remove the MINSCALE and MAXSCALE in the web object,
everything else seems OK after a quick check.  The MINSCALE/MAXSCALE
values control the scale range at which your map will return something.
Outside that range nothing will be returned, and since the values you
entered for MINSCALE/MAXSCALE don't seem valid to me at first then I
suspect that this is what the problem is.

BTW, attaching a copy of your .map file in plain text would have done
the trick too and would have saved you from having to create all those
screenshots.

Daniel

P.S. Please use the maplab-users mailing list for further questions,
this will increase your chances of receiving a reply and the replies
that you get via the list may be useful to other readers of the list
(plus the fact that we don't have time to respond personally to everyone
that sends us direct questions).  I have CC'd this reply to the list.