MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Starting tutorial next

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:35:02 -0500
Two things:

1. in the configuration file, make sure the path to the tmp_img_path
ends with a /.  In fact, all paths in the config should probably end
with a /.  (this limitation was addressed in a newer version of maplab).

2. did you change the imagetype in the configuration file or the map
object?  You need to change it in the map object.  Even then, this may
not work if you are using mapserver 3.7 dev because they changed the
output types to use outputformat blocks and explicitly setting an output
type through mapscript is deprecated (and ignored).  MapEdit does not
yet recognize this limitation and will likely revert to GIF all the time.

Cheers,

Paul

--
Paul Spencer