MapTools.org

[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re-2: [maplab-users] No main map generated]]

Sacha Fournier sfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 09 Jul 2003 08:32:40 -0400
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re-2: [maplab-users] No main map generated]
Date: 09 Jul 2003 09:12:58 UT
From: <h.aue@plan-gis.de>
To: sfournier@dmsolutions.ca

> Hi to get the error, take a llok at your HTML source file and search for
> the applet definition. Use the "IMG_URL" applet parameter value as a
> location in your browser. You'll see the error.
>
> It looks like the main page is using a different version of PHP (so a
> different version of extension dir) as the drawmap. Do you have any idea
>   why ?

The problem is solved! It was as you said, I had the phtml-files running
on the PHP-CGI and the php-files on the PHP-module. This worked with
Maplab rc2 but later versions don't seem to like that. All I had to do
was to change the following PHP-settings in the httpd.conf:
----snip
AddType application/x-httpd-php4 .php .php3 .php4 .phtml
Action application/x-httpd-php4 /cgi-bin/php
----snap
Now the map is displayed and highlighting is enabled.

Many thanks for your quick and good advice, Sacha and Heiko

Hendrik

--
Sacha Fournier
Applications Developer