MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Tutorial - MapLab

Sacha Fournier sfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:00:12 -0400
Hi,

This error happening becose version 2.0.1 of Maplab don't support
Mapserver 4.0 (3.7 dev) only 3.6.

Please make sure you're using the correct version of mapserver.

That being said, the development version of Maplab contain the changes
needed for Mapserver 4.0 support. Be carful, if you use this version,
it's at your own risk.

http://www.maptools.org/maplab/

harato wrote:
> [English is not my natural language...]
>
> Hi All,
>
> I've installed MapLab 2.0.1 and I follow the tutorial
> to test my configuration. All seems runs good until in
> the part "Modifying Layer Objects" :
>
> In the part  "Adding Class Objects" => point 5
> 1°) I don't have the pic of the "Select a symbol
> button" and the Symbol picker window doesn't appear
> but this message :
>
> "Fatal error: Property 'symbol' does not exist in this
> object. in
> C:\maplab-2.0\htdocs\common\picker\symbol_picker.php
> on line 174"
>
> But I continue (I put the number 2) and I arrived at
> the point 11 and The Shape file attribute picker
> window is empty ! (I have select the Data before !)
>

> in the part "Adding Labels to a Class Object" => point
> 8, I want to save and I have this message :
>
> "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a
> non-object in
> C:\maplab-2.0\htdocs\mapedit\mapeditapp.php on line
> 312"
>
> Anyone can say me if all my problem is maybe my bad
> (?) configuration (Path..) or other ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Harato.
>
> (Apache 2.0 + PHP 4.3.2 + MapScript4.0 under Windows 98)

Sacha Fournier
Applications Developer
DM Solutions Group
sfournier@dmsolutions.ca