MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Tutorial - MapLab

harato harato_1@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:57:43 -0700 (PDT)
[English is not my natural language...]

Hi All,

I've installed MapLab 2.0.1 and I follow the tutorial
to test my configuration. All seems runs good until in
the part "Modifying Layer Objects" :

In the part  "Adding Class Objects" => point 5
1°) I don't have the pic of the "Select a symbol
button" and the Symbol picker window doesn't appear
but this message :

"Fatal error: Property 'symbol' does not exist in this
object. in
C:\maplab-2.0\htdocs\common\picker\symbol_picker.php
on line 174"

But I continue (I put the number 2) and I arrived at
the point 11 and The Shape file attribute picker
window is empty ! (I have select the Data before !)

in the part "Adding Labels to a Class Object" => point
8, I want to save and I have this message :

"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a
non-object in
C:\maplab-2.0\htdocs\mapedit\mapeditapp.php on line
312"

Anyone can say me if all my problem is maybe my bad
(?) configuration (Path..) or other ?

Thanks.

Harato.

(Apache 2.0 + PHP 4.3.2 + MapScript4.0 under Windows 98)