MapTools.org

[maplab-users] gmap factory

paul oduro kwaku_duro@hotmail.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:13:27 -0500
Daniel

Thanks for the suggestion:

1.   I tried to create/deploy my maplab app using gmapfactory. The mapfile I
created in mapedit loads fine. Once it loads in gmapfactory the info bar
(bottom left corner of internet explorer says "Applet Rosa applet started".
2.   I then tried to change the map title from untitled to Demo. After
entering "demo" in the text field and clicking the apply button, the message
at the bottom left corner is "error on page". I can zoom in and pan the map
I have but just can't make any modifications to the application within
gmapfactory.