MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Problem with env var HTTP_SELF

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 20:46:45 -0400
Luis Diego Espinoza Sanchez wrote:

> Hello all,
> I have a additional "l"  (el) in the url path of the build map process.
> My URL is something like this:
> HTTP_HOST = localhost
> PHP_SELF = l/maplab-2.0-release/...
>
> I don't know when the maplab set the session var with the "l" before
> the path, then the system can't find the host.
>
> I thing somewhere is loosing the /var/www/htm and takes only the last "l".
> Any idea where I cant find the problem?

There was a bug related to PHP_SELF in PHP 4.3.0 and 4.3.1, you appear
to be using 4.3.1 so I would recommend upgrading to 4.3.2.

There are also workarounds mentioned in the list archives at
http://lists.dmsolutions.ca/pipermail/maplab-users/2003-March/000543.html

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca