MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Couple Problems

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:51:11 -0500
William, there is a problem in PHP 4.3.[0|1] on Linux that causes the
value of PHP_SELF to be invalid.  It appears to be okay on windows
systems and is apparently fixed in PHP cvs (to be PHP 4.3.2 I think).
Search mapserver-users list for correspondance pertaining to this).

MapLab uses PHP_SELF to construct a valid URI (you can grep the maplab
source for PHP_SELF to find out where).  There was a suggested
work-around in the mapserver-users mailing list that involved installing
an 'auto-prepend' file through php.ini that fixed the value of PHP_SELF.

HTH

Paul