MapTools.org

[maplab-users] fwd: mapFactory components

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:22:46 -0500
Chris,

There is not a convenient way of doing this without "mangling" the .php
file.  GMapFactory was really only intended to give you a starting point
to a simple application.

We are in the process of building some new technology (called Chameleon)
that will provide the kind of capability that you are looking for, but
it will not be incorporated into MapLab until this summer.  When the
Chameleon-enabled version is ready, you will be able to fully control
the appearance of you application through HTML templates and fully
customize the mapping components through embeddable "widgets".

Cheers,

Paul