MapTools.org

[maplab-users] MapLab doesn't work!

Matt Doggett mdoggett@coas.oregonstate.edu
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:22:08 -0800
I'm a new MapServer user trying to learn the system.
Running: RH8.0, Apache2, PHP 4.3.1, MapServer 3.6.

Just installed Maplab, followed installation instructions exactly and
still can't get it to run.  The installation goes fine, and the server
information report shows "green checkmarks" for everything but when I
actually try to run the application I'm seeing all kinds of problems
like:  PHP fatal error: Unable to open ... , Unknown(),  File not found,
etc.

I have found references in the archives that MapLab will not work with
PHP4.3.1 ...something to do with PHP_SELF but I can't find any more
specifics.  Can anyone give me more details about what I can do to get
this working?

 Thanks.

Matt