MapTools.org

[maplab-users] some java class files not found!

Matt Doggett mdoggett@coas.oregonstate.edu
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:50:51 -0800
Using IE6.0 and MS JVM (also tried Sun's Java Plug-in: 1.3.1_02 with
same results).  Rosa seems to work fine.  I was simply trying to inform
you that there's apparently code referencing some classes that don't
exist. Not sure if it's intentional but it doesn't look critical.

Matt Doggett
Spatial Climate Analysis Service
Oregon State University
316 Strand Ag Hall