MapTools.org

[maplab-users] RE: Maplab-users digest, Vol 1 #176 - 11 msgs

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:30:43 -0500
Oldes,

your app_path is fine.  Daniel responded with the change you need to
make to tmp_web_img_path and the changes you need in your MAP file to
the WEB object's imagepath and imageurl.  The only other problem is that
your mapscript_module should be 36 not 37.  Many features in 37 are not
supported at all.  You can get the very latest and greatest
php_mapscript_36.dll from http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/webtools/dl

Cheers,

Paul

--