MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Query results

Matt Doggett mdoggett@coas.oregonstate.edu
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:35:05 -0800
Wow! After 2 ½ days, I've finally successfully completed the Maplab
tutorial and worked through most of the bugs.  I must say that the
look/feel of Maplab and the power/flexibility it provides for
interacting with mapserver is really great.  Nice job DM Solutions!
Now for my question...

* When I select the "Query visible layers" I always get

   The following layers did not return any results:
     bathymetry, land_fn, road, capital, grid ...etc.

How do I enable these shapefile layers so that I can query and display
information about those layers?

md

Matt Doggett
Spatial Climate Analysis Service