MapTools.org

[maplab-users] MapEdit preview problems

Matt Doggett mdoggett@coas.oregonstate.edu
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:13:13 -0800
Wow! You're right. The legend object template (somehow) was pointing to
the mapbrowser/legend_template.html file. I changed it to
mapedit/legend_template.html and now the correct icons appear next to
the layers.

Thanks!

Matt

/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/maplab/htdocs/mapedit/images/icon_prop_none.gi

> > So I looked around and discovered the file
> > .../maplab/htdocs/mapbrowser/images/icon_prop_none.gif.  Figuring
that
> > this is the same image, I simply copied icon_prop_none.gif into the
> > mapedit/images directory and it solved that problem.
> >
> > That one was easy. Now the tougher one:
> >
> > 2. When I click on one of the radio buttons in the Legend, I get a
> > Javascript error stating:
> > "A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug?  Line: 100
Error: