MapTools.org

[maplab-users] MapEdit preview problems

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:59:18 -0500
um.  I think this is a problem with the legend template.  Is your
template value in the LEGEND object pointing to a real legend template
file or is it a fake file?

If it is a real file, then that file defines the references to images
and javascript functions.  The mapedit preview uses the legend template
defined in the map file if possible.  This was to allow for a 'preview'
of the legend template but in hindsight this was probably not a good
idea since the legend template can define functionality as well.  I
think that we will remove this so that mapedit always uses it's own
legend template to make sure that it works.

Cheers,

Paul