MapTools.org

[maplab-users] line size

Andrés Collao collao_andres@hotmail.com
Thu, 01 May 2003 00:01:00 +0000
problem:  I have a layer of axes of streets, which will be drawn with a
greater thickness if the used scale between 0.2[km ] and 8[km ]. But when
using the line style that brings by default mapserver and several the SIZE,
for example, to 20 does not pass anything.

In view of the previous thing I decided to define a SYMBOL (a ellipse) draws
them well using apache+windows, I can several its size and color, but when
taking them to the servant who has apache+linux it happens that in
accordance with to be making zoom lens in and zoom lens out the line begins
to change by itself of color, even presented/displayed combinations of
colors (to enter gray and green)

solution: remove symbol and santo remedy asks: as I can change the size of a
line according to the zoom lens? you have idea of pq' could happen the
previous thing?

thanks

Andrés Collao.

collao_andres@hotmail.com
andres@mapserver.cl

:-- Il peggior nemico del succeso è la pauta del fallimiento
:-- El peor enemigo del éxito es el miedo al fracaso

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/