MapTools.org

[maplab-users] file picker app starting in wrong directory

Matt Doggett mdoggett@coas.oregonstate.edu
Tue, 13 May 2003 09:28:13 -0700
Grrrrr!  Maplab worked just fine yesterday!  Today, I opened it up, went
to MapEdit and tried to open up my mapfile (same as yesterday) but now
the OpenMap() function starts the file chooser window in the
".maplab-2.0-prerelease/htdocs/common" directory and I can't navigate
any higher to get to my mapfile.
Let me repeat, I changed *nothing* in the MapLab configuration files
(haven't change them in over a week). It worked fine yesterday. Today,
it's broke. Obviously, MapEdit is getting information from somewhere
else, but I can't find out where.  I also cleared my Temporary Files
cache in IE but get the same results.
Anyone know what's going on?

-Matt
(RedHat8.0, Apache2.0, Mapserver 3.6.4, Php4.2.3)

Matt Doggett
Spatial Climate Analysis Service
Oregon State University
316 Strand Ag Hall