MapTools.org

[maplab-users] file picker app starting in wrong directory

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 14 May 2003 14:31:59 -0400
Matt,

what concerns me is that this happened with "no change".  Although I
believe you, I have learned from personal experience that this is almost
never the case (but that's another story to be told over beers ;)).  I
believe that it is highly likely that you did change something but you
figured that it could have no possible impact on MapLab.  I think this
is an important piece of the problem that you are experiencing because,
although we have seen this problem in the past on Windows installs, we
believe that problem to be corrected (it was never a problem on Linux
AFAIK).  If we can isolate it, it may be possible to avoid the side
effect in the future or at least document it.

Suggestions:

1. did you change any settings in php.ini (like session.auto_start)?

2. did you change any permissions anywhere (like perhaps on the config
directory)?

Cheers,

Paul