MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Re: [Mapserver-users] Please Help...Joins with MapServer PHP/Mapscript

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 14 May 2003 21:23:55 -0400
Did you mean MapServer 3.6.5?  In any case, there is a problem with
queries in MapLab 2 that we have not had time to research.

I don't know exactly how you are attempting to link the DBF file,
perhaps you could provide some details on this.

Also, where are you not getting query results (MapEdit preview,
MapBrowser, or GMapFactory)?

When the 3.7 branch is released as stable, there is new functionality
through OGR to link shape files directly to DBF files that was added by
Frank Warmerdam.  It works like a charm, but unfortunately MapLab has
not yet been updated for the 3.7 branch (look for it around 30 May).

Finally, since this is a maplab-specific question, you would have more
luck with it on the maplab-users list.

Cheers,

Paul