MapTools.org

[maplab-users] query returns no results

Sacha Fournier sfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 15 May 2003 16:51:47 -0400
Hi Matt,

In fact, maplab don't support MS3.7 but only for a few functionalities.
For instance, all symbol are now stored in a new object called "STYLE"
that is not (yet) supported by maplab. If you take a look at the symbol
selector (for example) with MS3.7, it won't work. Also, in Mapedit, you
won't be able to edit a mapfile in 3.7 format. There's some thing about
the color object...

In brief, it might work basicly. But there'll be a lots of things that
won't.

You can use 3.7 if you don't need the features that will be broke by
using the version of ms.

Sacha

Sacha Fournier
Applications Developer