MapTools.org

[maplab-users] php-mapscript_36.dll - where to get it?

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 21 May 2003 07:52:29 -0400
http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/

and look for mapserver-3.6.x for your version of php.  The 3.6.6 ones
are very stable even though they are marked as dev versions because they
just contain bug fixes in the 3.6 branch, which has been stable for some
time.

Do not get a 3.7 binary as MapEdit will not work correctly.

Cheers,

Paul