MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Re: Empty map in Mapbrowser but not inmapedit preview]

Jason P. Pickering jasonp@heimdallr.net
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 08:50:31 +0630 (MMT)
One thing that I forgot to mention..with GD not compiled into PHP, I could
preview the tutorial map in MapBrowser, if I didn't display the population
place names. However, in MapEdit, I could display the map with population
placenames, even without GD support enabled.

Maybe you can try this to see if you have the same problem as me. There
should also be some messages in your log files indicating that GD support
is disabled.

Regards,
JPP